Are you keen to access the latest NSW Department of Education endorsed resources to support your digital classroom journey with digital tools? This is your one stop shop!
We have lots of resources to help you with Digital tools, click on your skill level for more information.
Are you a beginner?
Start your journey here
- Want to get started with digital tools? Access the 'Learning on demand' site and discover loads of courses to get you started. The 'Other Tools' section is a great place to begin.
- Subscribe to Magazine.T4L to ensure you get the latest editions in your inbox, packed with ideas, inspiration, tips and tricks.
- Explore the Digital Learning Selector to discover digital tools that are a perfect match for the learning intention you are planning.
- Check out the range of events and webinars on our events page that encompass the full variety of digital tools and enrol in one today!
- Join Yammer to ask any technology related questions and see examples of best practice.
Are you a school leader?
- Begin to plan your school's digital future by using the resources in the Schools Digital Strategy.
- Assess your staff, students and community's technology readiness with a Google Form survey.
- Consider a collaborative technology reflection and planning journey with your staff using the 'Where to Next?' resource.
- Curate some of the DoE specific technology learning resources available on the 'Learning on demand' site. With courses that start with basics like accessing the portal and using email, through to teams and classroom it is a one stop shop.
Do you want to engage Digital Tools for Teaching and Learning in your classroom?
- Want to get started with Digital tools and optimise your digital capacity? Access the 'Learning on demand' site and plan your professional learning journey.
- After developing your skills, access these Teaching and Learning resources to immediately begin incorporating Digital tools directly in to your classroom.
- Next join the Yammer to ask any questions and share and see examples of best practice.
- Finally, consider honing your skills and developing capacity across one or more of our core tool-sets:
Are you keen to use Digital Tools for admin and productivity?
- Two of the key tools to assist with administration and productivity both inside and outside the classroom are Google Classroom and Microsoft Teams. Begin by learning more about them and how they could streamline your practice.
- Key to productivity is the ability to collaborate. Explore how these tools could assist you and your school's admin and productivity:
- Download the Staff Portal App to assist with streamlining your access to DoE services and completing routine tasks. It will also keep you up to date with all the latest information from the Department.
- Join the Google G Suite Yammer group to ask any questions and see examples of best practice.
Do you need help or assistance implementing Technology in your school?
- To discover the range of help and assistance available with technology in the NSW DoE visit this intranet site.
- To learn more about the standard devices available for use in schools take a peek at the online catalogue.
- For all the latest news and updates subscribe to News.T4L and jump in to the T4L Yammer group.
- To receive assistance with technology in your school, including help with devices and infrastructure, contact EdConnect to be connected with your local field support team.