- Google Sites are responsive, which means they’re optimised for tablets and smartphones, too.
- When you create a new site, it’s automatically added to Google Drive, like your other files stored in Drive.
- You can edit a Google Site together with someone else in real time, and see each other’s changes live.
- Publish the site for everyone to see, or restrict sharing permissions and make the site accessible only to people you want to share it with
- Building websites is easy, just drag content where you need it.