- Google Sites are responsive, which means they’re optimised for tablets and smartphones, too.
- When you create a new site, it’s automatically added to Google Drive, like your other files stored in Drive.
- You can edit a Google Site together with someone else in real time, and see each other’s changes live.
- Publish the site for everyone to see, or restrict sharing permissions and make the site accessible only to people you want to share it with
- Building websites is easy, just drag content where you need it.
Copyright for this website is owned by the State of New South Wales through the Department of Education. For more information go to http://www.dec.nsw.gov.au/footer/copyright.