Technology is a powerful tool to provide everyone with the opportunity to connect with information, be creative and develop their potential.
To make the most out of your Apple device there are some Accessibility hacks that can really power up user experiences.
1. Access the Apple Accessibility website for inspiration and resources. A dedicated site focused on iPad is also worth exploring.
2. Take a peek at these guides that provide extensive information on the Accessibility features in Apple devices (The list will grow)
- Personalisations to support digital reading with iPad Pages | PDF
3. Access the department's Assistive Technology Team's website for more information and support exploring the accessibility features of Apple and other devices.
4. You may also like to join the Disability, Learning and Support State-wide Staffroom on Microsoft Teams to further discuss and share resources.