T: Telephone1300 323 232
Information about NSW Department of Education Technology 4 Learning supporting NSW public schools.
Read the latest magazine.T4L issue to find out more about how to incorporate educational technology in your classroom.
Take a webinar to get empowered with tech and develop digital classroom skills. Ask the experts anything about Apple, Microsoft, Google, STEM and creative topics.
How is technology changing education? Read the latest innovation news and how to incorporate educational technology in your classroom.
Find all the latest resources available to support teachers with Professional Learning and teaching and learning.
Do you have a great story of how you are using technology to drive learning and engagement in your school? Become a T4L All-Star in 2020.
Connect with the T4L team, based out of the ITD office in Eveleigh NSW.
Technology is a powerful tool to provide everyone with the opportunity to connect with information, be creative and develop their potential.
To make the most out of your Apple device there are some Accessibility hacks that can really power up user experiences.
1. Access the Apple Accessibility website for inspiration and resources. A dedicated site focused on iPad is also worth exploring.
2. Take a peek at these guides that provide extensive information on the Accessibility features in Apple devices (The list will grow)
- Personalisations to support digital reading with iPad Pages | PDF
3. Access the Departmemt's Assisitve Technology Team's website for more information and support exploring the accessibility features of Apple and other devices.
4. You may also like to join the Disability, Learning and Support State-wide Staffroom on Microsoft Teams to further discuss and share resources.
T4L Utilisation & Innovation Headquarters
Level 8 West, 8 Central Ave Eveleigh 2015
1300 323 232 (via EDConnect)
1300 323 232
Copyright for this website is owned by the State of New South Wales through the Department of Education. For more information go to http://www.dec.nsw.gov.au/footer/copyright.