Access to Adobe tools is now available to both students and teachers via Single Sign on through the DoE Portal. Watch this video for how to access for both students and staff!
(NB students in K-6 are only able to access Adobe Creative Cloud tools at school on school-owned Mac and Windows lab devices, for more information see the FAQs)
Are you keen to access the latest resources to support your Digital Classroom journey with Adobe?
Here are our top four sites to get your Adobe journey started!
- To find out exactly which services are offered within the NSW DoE and any technical limitations access this intranet page.
- Access the T4L events page for upcoming webinars and events to develop your skills with Adobe Tools!
- Don't forget to join the Adobe Yammer group to ask any questions and see examples of best practice.
- For further generic information, access the Adobe Education Exchange.
Keen to go further? Here are Dr. Tim Kitchen's top Adobe Professional Learning resources to get you and your students creating!
- Weekly webinars with Dr Tim Kitchen and guests from Adobe
- Book an Adobe Expert to work with your school
- Join the new Adobe Creative Educators program
- Book into an Adobe in Education event online or near you
- EduTip tutorials
- EduChats podcast & vodcast series
- The Adobe for Education YouTube Channel
- The Adobe Creative Cloud YouTube Channel
NB Please note this are generic resources, some of these applications may not be available to NSW DoE users, please ensure you check the intranet page for clarification
We want to make sure we have answers to your key questions...here are just a few of the FAQs we have heard around the traps!
Which tools do students in years 7-12 have access to?
Which tools do students in years K-6 have access to?
Which tools are able to be installed on school devices?
Which tools do teachers have access to?
How can I log in to Adobe Connect?
Do you have any more questions about Adobe?
The T4L Team knows this is only a small window into the available resources for Adobe tools in the classroom, so make sure you bookmark this page and check back soon as we start to build out this page and add more information, resources and links to build your Adobe journey!