12 Jul 2021
T4L has been busy creating essential new resources for your digital classroom, as well as a range of webinars, available live on Monday 12 and Tuesday 13 July or via a recording when it suits you.
We are here to help you boost your skills!
Register now for refresher 30-min webinars on MS Teams, Google Classroom, Zoom, and more – see below. Find all the essentials you need to build your digital classroom with the new edition of T4L kids, a great independent online classroom resource for students, and a complementary new edition of magazine.T4L. Download them now and share with colleagues.
Join a refresher webinar
T4L is a running a series of 30-min webinars on MS Teams, Google Classroom, Zoom and more to help you get started with teaching and learning online this term.
Sessions are running every hour and will run at the same time each day on Monday 12 July and Tuesday 13 July and will be recorded if you can’t make a live session.
- Getting your class online with Microsoft Teams - Monday 12th July and Tuesday 13th July 9:30am-10:00am
- Getting your class online with Google Classroom - Monday 12th July and Tuesday 13th July 11:00am-11:30am
- Discover T4L tools online - Monday 12th July and Tuesday 13th July 12:00pm-12:30pm
- Discover tools with the STEM.T4L team - Monday 12th July and Tuesday 13th July 1:00pm-1:30pm
- Pop-up Q&A with T4L - Monday 12th July and Tuesday 13th July 2:00pm-2:30pm
- Getting started with Zoom in the classroom - Monday 12th July and Tuesday 13th July 3:00pm-3:30pm
Don't forget to share with your colleagues as well to boost their confidence!
Plus you can find more information about teaching and learning from home on the NSW Education Learning from Home hub.
Free new resources for teachers and students
T4L has created two bumper editions of the teacher and student magazines for digital classrooms.
magazine.T4L - digital classroom special edition
Hot off the presses! This bumper 20-page special edition steps you through the key digital tools to get you teaching online confidently. Covering MS Teams, Google Classroom, web conferencing and more.
T4L Kids - your classroom in the cloud
Connect students to their online classroom with this brand-new edition of T4L Kids. It contains six creative STEM activities with guided step-by-step resources that students can complete from anywhere. Get them podcasting, writing, coding and designing in no time.
Need a break?
Listen to the Virtual Staffroom podcast – Episode 11 featuring Dr Kristy Goodwin is all about digital wellbeing.