14 May 2020
Are you finding it difficult to locate quality tools and resources online, to engage your students when learning digitally? We have some great news for you - hot off the press!
The NSW Department of Education has negotiated short term licence agreements for a range of popular third party curriculum tools, to be provided to NSW Public Schools for free until the end of Term 4, 2020.
What’s on offer? Initially schools can gain access to the following tools and resources:
- Inquisitive - K-6 enquiry focused lesson resources in Science, Geography, History and Technology.
- Enhance TV - Curated and curriculum linked, ad free television on demand service, with linked resources and activities.
- Edrolo - Online resource platform, inclusive of video lessons, practice exams and more. Edrolo has a focus on content for Year 11 and 12 students.
- Clickview - Online video content streaming service, complete with many resources complemented by curriculum linked resources and activities.
- Book Creator - Digital book creation platform.
- EdAlive Central - Resources to teach Maths, Reading, Word Skills and more.
Additional tools may be added over the coming weeks. Make sure you bookmark the new third-party software page and check back regularly.
Are you keen to engage? All the information, terms, conditions as well as the steps Principals need to action to gain access to these tools are provided on the third-party software page.