Each year, the Technology 4 Learning team celebrates schools leading the way in technology use. In 2020, the T4L Awards will take a new shape. Rather than schools entering videos to be considered for various T4L award categories, we are looking for motivating and uplifting stories of technology use in schools. There are no deadlines and no categories. We are looking for our T4L All-Stars!
Are you a T4L All-Star school?
Do you have a great story of how you are using technology to drive learning and engagement in your school? Are you proud of your success with upskilling and delivering learning from home? Or perhaps you have a super story of how you are streamlining admin processes. Whatever the story may be, we want to hear from you in Term 2!
Sharing the #T4LAllStar love
We want you to share your success stories with us on social media using the hashtag #T4LAllStar. In turn, our team will showcase your stellar efforts by featuring them across our social media pages. In Term 2, we’re seeking your stories out and sharing them. In Term 3, we’ll feature a selection of NSW Public school success stories in a special T4L All-Stars edition of magazine.T4L
How to enter
1. Upload a short video, post an inspiring picture of practice, or share a story of change that demonstrates how your school is using tech. Complete this from a formal school social media account or ensure they are identified in your post or your school is identified with a hashtag e.g. #SchoolName.
2. Make sure you tag us in your post (and you need to be following us as well).
3. Make sure you use the hashtag #T4LAllStar.
See the sample at the bottom, but note you can share on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter! Here are links to our profiles:
Term 3: We may feature your school in a special edition of magazine.T4L and other exciting T4L All-Star publications.
Stay in touch for more information
We’ll keep you updated with the latest in our search for #T4LAllStar – subscribe here to stay in the loop. In 2021, the T4L Awards will return bigger and better than ever.
1. This initiative is open to NSW Public Schools.
2. T4L All-Stars is not intended for or open to individual teachers, students or school community members.
3. Please ensure all T4L All-Star posts are in line with the NSW Department of Education's Social Media Policy, with all parties having appropriate permissions to publish and share as the T4L team may repost, reshare or reuse the contents of your post.